Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Changes at Winter Wonderland

Good afternoon everybody and a  Happy New Year to you all.

This is an extra post to bring you up to date with some changes at Winter Wonderland.
Firstly Eileen and I (Alison) are the new team coordinators.  Eileen is the coordinator for the Snowflakes Team and I am the coordinator for the Icicles.
A big thank you to Lynsey and Deborah – the previous coordinators – for the fantastic job they did in running the challenge blog.

We have some new Design Team members joining us in the next 2 weeks, and I would like to introduce you to the new members on the Icicles Team.

Hi everyone. My name is Iwona, I'm 33 and I live in Poland in a beautiful city Cracow with my hubby and our little baby girl. I was crafting since I can remember. Cross stitch, decoupage, sculpture, clay, jewelery making. Nowadays jewelery making is my job and papercrafting stole my crafter's heart :) The best thing in paper is that it's really a never ending story because there's always a new technique to try out.
Hugs,

Iwona

Hi I’m Emma & I live just outside Swindon in Wiltshire on a little farm estate with my Husband & our 2 fur babies, Zosia the year old Schoodle (mini poodle x mini schnauzer) & Anya our Tabby cat who’s 12yrs old.
I work in a Finance department of an Education Company & have been there for 12 years, I do moan about the place but it can’t be that bad as I’m still there.
I’ve always liked crafting & could be found with some paper & glue making a mess as a kid. A few years ago I thought ‘right I’m going to make my Christmas cards this year as it can’t be that hard’ oh how wrong I was. The 1 little box of bits that I started with has now grown into my Husband building me a craft room in the garden as he apparently wanted his living room back lol.
I am now on a few DT’s & love being part of a team & have made so many new crafty friends, it’s so nice to meet so many like minded people who get excited about pretty paper, flowers & glitter as much as me. 

Em x

Okay....here we go....I am Plony, married for 38 years to my lovely husband Arie and we have 2 sons and a daughter, and 3 little grandsons....granny's proud...I love to craft...making cards, pimp things, I love vintage and I love to color stamps and digi's....and I love to learn things from other crafters. I have a lot of time to craft because I don't have a job...beside taking care of my husband...lol...We are enjoying our live very much and we are very thankfull to be able to live this good life . 
I am looking forward to a nice time with my teamies here at WWL.


From Marlene -
I am a Sixty something married to David who actually retires at the end of 2015. I have 3 Grandsons 2 in Glasgow and 1 in Nairn which is a small town 14 miles away, which isn't to far their ages are 18, 11, and 14, we love them dearly. We live in a beautiful part of Scotland in Inverness in it is a lovely part of the country to live in, in the Highlands, we are both originally from Newcastle where all are family are, so we go to see them when we can.
I have been crafting for a long time, from crochet, knitting I used to design my own Knitwear, which found it quite hard, Embroidery. This is one of the reasons why I started  making cards in 2011, I find it relaxing, especially when I am stressed.

Please come back on Friday to see if you are a winner or a Top 3 in our Christmas Bingo Challenge.

We will also announce the new challenge at that time.

Alison x

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So glad you have taken over the challenge and it will be continuing. Looking forward to seeing the designs from the new DT members x

Lavinia Dow said...

i love the winter wonderland blog so i want to welcome you all and cant wait to see your cards one quick word to em my husband also built me a craft room in the back garden to get our space back in the liven room didnt quite work as i stil use the space when i cant get to my shack

Jeni Mc said...

Welcome Alison and Eileen .It is good to know this great challenge will be continuing and I am sure that you and your teams will both put in as much work for the challenge as you do in your beautiful cards .