Wednesday, 13 January 2016

New Members of the Snowflakes Team

On Friday it's the turn of the Snowflakes Team to host the challenge - so before they do I'd like to introduce them to you.

Hi, my name is Pat K and I live with my wonderful husband in a small town on the shores of Lake Ontario in Canada.  My first venture into paper crafting was scrapbooking but I soon moved on to cardmaking .  My passion for paper has resulted in a very large collection and now it looks like dies are a close second!  I do love to colour with Copics and have recently tried polychromos which are work in progress.   Digital stamps are my favourite, mostly for their convenience.  My style is rather eclectic….one day I love CAS and the next I want to go all fussy and fancy…depending on the image or the recipient.   I’m thrilled to be on this wonderful DT. Thank you so much for having me. Hugs, Pat K.

 Hi I am Anet and have been making cards for just over 4 years now.  It started as a hobby and now I am hooked on cardmaking.  I love colouring digital images and stamps with my Copics.  I use Designer Paper and dies on my cards to compliment my images.  I am so proud and honoured to be part of the Winter Wonderland Design Team.

Colleen

Hello,  I am so honored to be on the Winter Wonderland design team! I am a retired ER/ICU/RN and for some reason I feel there are less hours in a day since retirement. I wake up, walk into craft room and boom the day is gone! 

I have been doing some sort of crafting since I was a little girl. I discovered paper crafting and started making cards in 2009. I have been on many adventures including design teams,  owning a crafting magazine and creator of The Outlawz Challenges. I love learning new techniques and looking at what everyone else has created. I can't wait to see what is all in store for us in 2016! 
I'm sorry I didn't introduce Moni last week as part of the Icicles Team - so here is her resume now.
Hey, I'm Moni, I'm 50 years old, married and have 3 sons. I live with my family on the beautiful Ostalb in Baden W├╝rttemberg Gemany.
I've always been creative, I knit, I crochet, I sew, and passionate!Being creative means to me to break my soul from everyday in my life and just be me!
To stamp I got about 10 years ago ... I am an absolute Cute stamper ..  I color with Polychromospencils and baby oil.
My cards and other works I make love with my CameoYou are welcome to visit me on my blog.
I´m proud to be a member of the WWL Design Team and look forward to cooperating with all of you.

Eileen and I are so pleased to welcome the new members of the teams to work alongside the established DT.
Thank you to everyone who is now on the WWL Design Team and we look forward to an exciting year of challenges.
We hope to see a great many of you joining us for them.

Alison and the Winter Wonderland Design Team xx

1 comment:

Anet van Zyl said...

Alison thank you for the introduction. I am so glad and honoured to be part of the Winter Wonderland Design Team. Looking forward working with you, Eileen and the other Ladies on the Winter Wonderland Design Team. Anet x