Monday, 25 July 2016

Winners of Carol Singers / Make a Scene Challenge

Good morning, Kath here. I have pleasure in announcing the winners of last week's Winter Wonderland Challenge - Carol Singers/Make a Scene.
Thank you for all your lovely entries.

Last week's winner for the £10.00 voucher from Bunny Zoe as chosen by Random Org is:
# 10 - Hazel
Congratulations Hazel - please email Eileen (solitary_star@msn.com) to claim your prize before the winners of the current challenge are announced. Please make the subject of your e-mail Winter Wonderland Winner - Bunny Zoe.

Last week's winner for the £10.00 voucher from A Random Fan as chosen by Random Org is:
#18 - Rosina
Congratulations Rosina - please email Eileen (solitary_star@msn.com) to claim your prize before the winners of the current challenge are announced. Please make the subject of your e-mail Winter Wonderland Winner - A Random Fan.

Now onto the top three - this was very difficult as there were so many lovely entries, but my favourite three are:

Dutchess
I love the white on white with the small pop of colour on the lantern

Nick
I love the non-traditional colours and the mix of stripes and checks

Jenny
I love the canine choir, the delicate colours and the acetate overlay

Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

Kath and the WW Snowflakes Teamies xxx

8 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the top five this week ,Great inspiration from D.T. as usual . Jenny

kbrandy4 said...

Thank you so much for drawing my name as one of the lucky prize winners and congrats to the other winner and top 3!
Hugs, Hazel xx

Marjeta said...

Congratulations to all winers who made a beautiful scene.


Marjeta

kbrandy4 said...

Hi there! I have emailed twice about my prize but have had no response. Would someone please contact me at hazelbrown2010@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you x

Eileen said...

Hi Hazel.
I will sort it out today for you. I ha y facebook hacked and had to delete one of my email accounts, I think yours may have been in there,
Sorry for the delay
Eileen :)

kbrandy4 said...

Thanks Eileen!
Hazel xx

Helene Siermans said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top 3. Congrats to winner and the other top 3 spots. Beautiful projects!

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Eileen
I'm still waiting for my prize!
Hazel x