Monday, 10 October 2016

Winners of "Use a Sketch" or "Tic Tac Toe" Challenge

Good morning, Christine here.

I have great pleasure in announcing the winner of last times's Winter Wonderland Challenge: 'Use a Sketch" or "Tic Tac Toe"


We were all thrilled with the number of fabulous entries, although the great majority of you preferred the Tic Tac Toe Grid.

We have two lucky winners this week as chosen by Random Org and they are:
#42  Nicola  

Nicola wins 3 digi images (or one digi set)from Beccy's Place
#36 Sharon 
Sharon wins $10 to spend at Crafty Ribbons.
 Please contact Eileen to claim your prize before the winners of the current challenge are announced. (solitary_star@msn.com)

Now onto to the Top 3 in numerical order.

Kanda

As.I.Do.Rodos

Hos Dorte

Please take our Top Three banner to display with pride on your blog.

Christine and the WW Snowflake Teamies

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

congratulations to the winner and thank you for picking my card for the top three Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Dot said...

Congrats to the winners and thank you for having my card as a part of the top three,
Dorte x

Paper Profusion said...

So lovely to be winner thank-you with Sharon. Congrats to the fantastic Top 3. Nicola x

Sharon said...

I'm late! Have only just seen you picked my card as a winner - thank you. I'll display a winners badge if that's okay.
Congratulations to the other winners.
Sharon x