Do you love making Christmas cards throughout the year? We're looking for some more Design Team members for Winter Wonderland to join us in January 2018.
Here's what you need to know about the way we work:
1. You will need to make a project for the challenge once every four weeks - we work in two teams with challenges posted every fortnight.
2. You will be commenting on every challenge - we have a rota and you will be responsible for one number in ten.
3. We work with sponsors for most challenges so you must be able to use digi stamps on your creations.
4. You need to be a Facebook user as our DT group is there with all the themes, images etc.
5. We all take turns hosting challenges - there is guidance and help available if you haven't done this before.
6. You need to be able to take good quality photos of your cards and ensure they are submitted on time.
Above all, you need to have be a lover of Christmas creations and be willing to be part of a team and have fun!!
DT members will be starting in January 2018 for a six month term which can be extended if you and we would like to.
If you're interested in joining us, please e-mail Helen with a link to your blog - the e-mail address is:
This DT call will remain open until 30 November.